If you want peace, prepare for war

 

Si vic pacem, para bellum
"If you want Peace, prepare for War"
We’ve come to the end,
Unknown as before.
We're here to ascend
And prepare for War.
What used to be true
Isn’t true anymore.
What used to be Peace
Will break into War.
So dry off the milk
And prepare for meat!
It’s time to unwrap
The web of deceit.
Whose side are you on?
Don’t stand in the door!
This capsizing boat
Won’t make it to shore.
Want to sit on a fence?
Well, prepare for fencing!
I mean no offence,
But it's time for de-fencing.
The Truth is my sword
To fight against legions.
I am wielding my words
To show my allegiance.
The Lord is my Friend
And fear is foe.
The darkness descends
The more that you know.
We stand arm to arm
In a Zion embrace,
From near and far
All hearts in one place.
So send us again
With eagles to soar,
As wishing for Peace,
We prepare for War!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken

No Man's Land