Whole

 Whole

I have no name.
I have no age.
I am untethered
like a sage,
That’s been around for long enough
To know the value of our stuff,
Acknowledgments and recognition,
Of life’s pursuits and its ambitions.
There’s no pain
Since there’s no loss.
There is no road
I can not cross.
Becoming fearless is regal!!!
If sassiness becomes illegal,
I might move out into the woods,
But until then, I should be good:)
There’s no time,
No stop and go,
Except for the eternal flow.
There’s no emptiness, no lack.
A brighter white, a darker black.
But no intention to condemn,
No ‘this is us’
And ‘this is them’…
I have no name.
I have no age.
My lives are turning
Page by page…
A deeper light with every robe,
Or that would be my only hope.
And Love is all I can recall.
In need of nothing,
I AM whole.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken

No Man's Land