Broken

 



They say that some of us are broken 

And truer words have not been spoken. 

But in my book that is a win

With broken things, I fit right in.

 

I gather up a breaking dawn, 

A broken heart to go along.

A broken Law, A broken spell. 

I am breaking out of every shell!!!

 

Where are the punishment and crime?

Another broken paradigm...

And when they say how I am wrong 

I want to Break into a song!!!

 

They say that some of us are broken 

And truer words have not been spoken 

But somehow, I will keep my Poise

My silence will break up the noise.

And while they’re tracking all my lack 

I’ll spread the Wings behind my back!!! 

 

 

And if you're certain and insist 

That I am the one that’s to be FIXED

You'll have to steal Isaiah's thunder

And Break me ALL the way asunder!

 

 

The day is over, meal is spread,

But all I want is broken Bread. 

By Him my name won’t be misspelled

And I can be both Seen and Held. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swordlike words

The Impending Fall