Swordlike words

 



Within my heart, there is a fire
A forging place for swordlike words
Where Truth is welded with Desire
And all the dross is left unturned...
How easy "to return with honor"
And recognition to embrace.
Than brave humiliation corner
For Salem trial to take place.
I won’t recoil, I am not sorry.
I won’t put on the robe of shame.
This is my Father’s work and glory
He doesn’t change, He is the same.
I’ve come to love you, though unwanted,
To speak the words that pierce through,
That few can take and be undaunted,
Remember what they all once knew.
A memory with no reflection,
I am losing everyone’s affection.
But like Edith Piaf times ten
I sing “Je ne regrette rien!”
Within my heart there is a fire
A forging place for swordlike words
I haven’t come to be admired ,
But bring the Truth that heals and burns!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken

The Impending Fall